dimarts, 26 de gener del 2016

NIP TUCK DIALOGUE

Scenario: two best friends in a restaurant waiting for the food
Characters: two best friends

Sarah: Have you seen my legs…?
Lauren: Mmm, what’s wrong?
Sarah: They are so big and fat, and… have you seen my lips?
Lauren: I’ve never noticed them.
Sarah: Look at them! I’m going to the surgeon this Saturday. I’ll pump my lips like Angelina Jolie. And as for my legs, the best option is to do a lipo.
Lauren: What?? You’re kidding me? Are you serious? You don’t need to look like somebody else…
Sarah: Yes, but…
Lauren: Shut the f*** up! Your lips are yours. You are who you are. If there’s a reason why people love is because of your personality, not because of the size of your lips.
Sarah: But, what about my elephant legs? Shall I do the lipo?
Lauren: If you really feel bad with yourself we can go to the gym together.
Sarah: It takes a long time to get the perfect legs. And…
Lauren: Don’t be silly, it’s healthier doing sport than a surgery intervention.
Sarah: Yeah, maybe you are right…
Lauren: I’m always right, aren’t I?
Sarah: Don’t be snooty. Don’t worry, I’ll think about it…

MIREIA PÉREZ AND CHAKIRA FARISS

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada